Welcome to the newly renovated Ann Curtis Swim Club! The Ann Curtis Swim Club is primarily a private facility where you, your family, and your friends may enjoy swimming, playing, or relaxing in a safe, uncrowded, and pleasant atmosphere. Escape the fog and enjoy sunny Terra Linda days. If you are interested in joining our swim club, please read all the information below, review our club rules.
- Limited membership.
- Applicants screened by management.
- A member and spouse, and all unmarried children living at home, are entitled to use the pools as members. Memberships are for one season only and are not transferable.
A member is responsible for the conduct of any member of his family and his guests.
- Three heated pools. 25 yard main swimming pool, with separate areas for diving and swimming.
- Shallow teaching pool, where small children can stand independently.
- Wading pool for young children 3 years old and younger.
- Total swimming area is 4,900 square feet.
- Picnic tables for all eating.
- Entire area cleaned daily.
- Lifeguards on duty during club hours.
2017 SWIM CLUB HOURS
Swim Club signups begin on Monday, February 6, 2017
OPENING DAY: SATURDAY, MAY 6
EARLY SEASON: May weekends, first 2 weeks of June
Memorial Day, Monday May 29
May 30, May 31
Tuesdays through Fridays
Saturdays and Sundays